Phantom VR
Add to playlist
Phantom Elite Paranormal S1 E6 http://phantomeliteparanormal.webs.com/
1st show in 4k on our new Samsung Gear 360 2017 and Samsung 8 plus.(Yes rocking all Samsung now). We have another home case to go over in Kiel Wisconsin from the late 1800s. Whats going on you say? Well we have claims of Footsteps knocking on walls, things being knocked down, Cold spots, Phantom talking.. We pull out the kinect v2 beam IR mapping and our negative ION generator and many more fun tools for ghost hunting .. Oh yes new editing done with Action Director with proofing shows like lighting so on..    You want it done right go big Get a Samsung  :)  best low lighting I think...Check this out....

Music By https://www.facebook.com/Amillennialband/?pnref=lhc     #Amillennial
Comments
Phantom VR
Phantom VR2 mons ago
Just finished up another show this weekend you guys ready for E9? should see it by this weekend 😁
Phantom VR
Phantom VR5 mons ago
the part 2 is out
Phantom VR
Phantom VR5 mons ago
@craftyazz it is:) think the new Garmin has stabilizing to , but yeah it's better to get the phone and camera at the same time it's cheapest that way for sure.
c
c5 mons ago
@Phantom VR Very cool to hear all the feature upgrades are true Stabilazation is very dope!! Didnt know that Very cool... for the price when getting a phone I see why u made the choice
Phantom VR
Phantom VR5 mons ago
just so ppl know the best part about VR is if you use good headphones with your VR headset you may just hear a EVP that I may miss .. How you say well there could be a small whisper or someone talking that could be mistaken as someone human.. post the time if you think you hear something on all shows you watch from US. This is how we work together And truly be immersed in this..
Phantom VR
Phantom VR5 mons ago
@craftyazz using a LG tablet with it's App is ok Auto stitching .. It's the Resolution and lack of stabilization And it's crazy stitching mark that drives me nuts , But yeah the 2017 gear grabbed my Attention all the same Opperations as the LG to film on the go but hands down wow lol
Phantom VR
Phantom VR5 mons ago
@craftyazz oh yeah can change everything on the go and Even live stream. I'm not sure I'll use that part but ok lol. Built in Stabilization As for the LG it Actually is quite easy it's just like the Gear
c
c5 mons ago
@Phantom VR Im sooooo tryin to just say yaaaaaaaaaaay on the no to lg cam I couldnt believe they even released that with no software
c
c5 mons ago
And cooling All these 4K's are processing hogs especially while recording as you know due to gps, wifi and Bluetooth I have lately only been using Bluetooth due to heat Streamed in 90 degree weather on top of my helmet for 20 mins and it wasnt bad compared to flying my drone with everything on
c
c5 mons ago
Once they open the SDK Then it will be easier to know more but i dont have anyone that is near with the new cam yet Lol Sad huh