Veereditor is great. But be careful with much effects in Nadir area.
For USA Woman Loox you find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXz0aDpt-lk
Normal just 3% of users take attention to Nadir. Special if you do not move the cam. So make not much sense to put yours advertizement there.

If you put in Nadir area animate Gifs of the Veereditor Do not use them to much. In this example i did put a lot of effects there so iser becomes attention. This can make things more worse than without any animation.

HOWTO sew: https://www.smilla-berlin.de/blog/naehanleitungen/windmuehlentasche-naehen
Comments
@Wahab Rashid The i did biy also diat choclate for @Elisabeth Herman but she did never contact me.
Wahab Rashid2 mons ago
@Elisabeth Herman Do you know i extra did buy died choclate for you? how to contact you?
@abooode Hallo zurück interessieren dich Loxx? 😎🤗😏
abooode4 mons ago
Hello
@Jackson Kleber Sorry i do not use instagram and do not go there. They did have in ast to much often with rivacy problems reports.
@Josiane Glover I start. Today i add the description howto sew the bag. In general its beginner level. Just look allways in my description where i give more infos. The Loox buttons are most expensive and usual they are only available for marine use in stainless steel. In USA i saw maybee copies for guitar players for arround 37.00$ plus 19$ shipping in a set. I say maybee copies because the little tool to mount is from china and the Tenax one. The colors i use in video are ok and as official color now in trademark restrictions. This prize lebel is oberdraw but guitar players are crazy for them as original and pay the price in Ebay. I can ship if its not extraordinary design like real diamonds or Swarovski much more cheap. i need them for my works and i do not accept any cheap made copies.
@Josiane Glover @Josiane Glover give one day or 2 days time to answer you. I am just a private 360 creator and i would not mix here the things. Veer does not allow in their rules adverisements and sellings. At the other site i did analyse exact their site and they wish more woman users and creators. And i act all time very provoking here. Let me ask @Samantha from Veer, because here in the middle of the female woman contest with this clip i put the knife inside and i think it will be fair the management get the chance to think about what woman like to see here. I am relative shure in creators group it will be allowed i speak open words. There exist a solution. And we can go a bit to things a lot of woman are interest for but most men will think boring video.
Josiane Glover5 mons ago
I like the delicate buttons you choose, which match the colors you choose.
@Elisabeth Herman most time my husband is sewing as you see in my blog. And the Loxx are used for marine. He did study 1984 in Berlin beside his major study medicine for 1 year industrial and fashion design. If you like to sew yourself such a bag. we offer for free the sewing instructions. The golden or colored Loxx are not available in USA. Only silver marine ones. You need Swarovski Cristals. Than you can make with ease a luxary bag with old jeans. We use very often old things other put to trash and make exclusive designs for hobby purposes. Unicate like this find lovers and get prices with the glas rose arround 200+ $.
Fine craftsmanship, so you don't have to buy a bag.