Castle in the sky ! What is hidden above us, above the sky !
Here is a journey accross the world and the sky. This work has been made with various real and existing elements.
 - The castle is the Burg Eltz Castle, one of (at least for me) one of the most beautiful one i know. And despite i'm French, i have to say that German knows how to make gorgeous castles...
 - The upper waterfall is also from Germany, the Bergpark. Again, wonderful place !
 - The bridge is in my hometown, Cergy, in France, and is a part of  a 12 places giant sculture made by an artist architect, Dani KARAVAN, a really GREAT man.
 - The "earth" is also in my hometown, a leisure center
 - The waterfall is from Morocco (sorry, dont remember the name)
 - The moving clouds and birds are... well, around the world...
Hope you ll enjoy !
Comments
Carabee Drone6 mons ago
@Somnath Das thanx a lot 😊
Somnath Das6 mons ago
💐💐💐😯😯😯
Somnath Das6 mons ago
Wow
Somnath Das6 mons ago
Very nice collection
Carabee Drone7 mons ago
@Go360inc dont hesitate :) you can also join my Facebook page or add me (stylo blanc) on Facebook. see ya!
Go360inc7 mons ago
Thank you for the tips I will try to do a simple sky first then I would.move on thank you if I got any difficulty I will.talk to you 👍😁🖒
Carabee Drone7 mons ago
@Go360inc what you have to do is found a pure blue sky or shoot one with your camera then extend it by slowly copying it almost to the ground. there you ll have an almost pano blue sky. Sun and clouds can be added later, its not the important part. of course, you will have to tale care of the different blue from top (darker) to ground (lighter) and variations. its not a perfect paper of blue :) save this Sky, you will use it a lot 😊 if i may help, i would be happy to :)
Go360inc7 mons ago
hmmm ok I think i get it j will try. the sky was mine main problem just got to find a way to do the sky thank you for you're tips Nice work
Carabee Drone7 mons ago
@Go360inc (part 2) The sky in itself was 10 days. The ground (to be a miniplanet) was 2 days of try and repeat. The castle was easy, the only hard part was to choose it wisely and find a a photo that is seen from front slightly upward. The video (with clouds, water, birds, etc) was around one week to be perfect.
Carabee Drone7 mons ago
@Go360inc I also used Photoshop for the sky. The hard part is, as you now, when you shoot either a ground or an aerial pano, you dont have a lot of sky. With drone, its almost impossible to shoot sky. With a ground camera, sky will be low, because you are low. To get a sky that almost take the entire screen, you have to "craft" one (or get in a plane and shoot one...)