New camera, new video
I can't say what camera it is, but this is the first test.
the quality isn't the best, but it's entry level and smartphone friendly so...tell me what do you think about
Comments
Alchimista5 mons ago
@Discover360Media i'll edit the second test later and will post it asap
Alchimista5 mons ago
@Discover360Media i've not stabilized it with premiere because as first test i wanted to post the no-edited clips. i have been forced to put music at a certain point because of the wind.
👍🏻 So any stabilisation will be done in Premiere? Or in the phone (...after a loooooong time!)???
Alchimista5 mons ago
@Discover360Media unfortunately not. or at least not yet. there's the horizon correction function, but using the smartphone it takes a loooot of time. i'll say to the brand that a pc app is needed to make the editing easier and faster
So that was the propriety stitching as well! Does it have its own desktop software? I look forward to seeing the results!
Alchimista5 mons ago
@Discover360Media thanks ! yes, the auto exposure has surprised also me and, about the stabilization, i have transfered the clips directly from the micro SD and they weren't stabilized. i'll publish other tests today and tomorrow
Interesting! Not bad for 3K, and I’m impressed with the auto exposure and low light capabilities. looks like the stabilisation could do with some work though. I look forward to seeing more details when it is released (unless someone would like to hook me up with one to test/review/provise content !?!?😉) 👍🏻