This content is intended for those who are interested in how to make Japanese food to experience subtle bodily movements of a sushi chef so that he/she will figure it out more easily than traditional videos.

we highly recommend that you will watch it with a HDM on.

I do hope it will be of some help in understanding sushi-making ;)
Comments
Cogration11 mons ago
@Froog VR thanks 🙏 since I love food Id love to watch authentic local cuisines only the locals know . i particularly love 珍珠奶茶😄
Froog VR11 mons ago
Really love your VR films!!They are so amazing~We are also a team whom love VR films and made some of them!! Please please please come to our channel and give us some advice. This is our channel : https://goo.gl/K2Uw1A Let us know that what kind of VR experience that you like to try!!
Cogration11 mons ago
@Raphaelle Hilpert DDS thanks :) next year I will try to create more interesting vr contents !
@Cogration You really think a lot. Hope u can have more fellowers and shoot more good vids.
Cogration11 mons ago
@Marvin Terry thank you very much we will work harder to make a better content :)
Marvin Terry11 mons ago
I learned a lot
Cogration11 mons ago
@Erik Ritchie generally speaking it is said that it takes years ( some claim decades) for professional chef to master certain skill sets, but when I talked to them, their issues are the fact that they are forced to learn skills by imitating their masters, say, standing right beside him. I just found it a little inefficient for both learners and teachers, which is why I decided to produce a content that could facilitate their learning.;)
Erik Ritchie11 mons ago
The original chef also need good skills, I may underestimate the chef this career.
Cogration11 mons ago
We do hope this content will help you better understand how a professional sushi chef moves his hands from his point of view with a smartphone headset on^o^
Naomi Denesik11 mons ago
I love shushi but to be honest I don't know how to make it. And I really dont trust my ability.
1.9k