< img src="//bat.bing.com/action/0?ti=5858059&Ver=2" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" />
2108
Views
Porkhov was founded in 1239 by Alexander Nevsky on the banks of the river Shelon . The main attraction of the city - the fortress with towers on the left bank of the river , is almost completely preserved . The town's name comes from the word  «paroh» - a white stone (limestone ).
Comments
0/500
Comment below to support the creator!