< img src="//bat.bing.com/action/0?ti=5858059&Ver=2" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" />
1997
Views
Holy Trinity Church was built in the early twentieth century. The church was built in the pseudo-Russian style with modern elements. In 1914 the church was consecrated. Closed no later than 1930.

Executive Committee Decision of 12 May 1964 the religious community of the Trinity Church deregistered, the temple closed. By the 1990s, the church was in serious condition.