2173
Views
http://tv.naver.com/v/1621907
https://youtu.be/MLKlbgYagb0

Sujeongjeon Hall, located to the south of the pond with Gyeonghoeru Pavilion, was where Jiphyeonjeon(the Hall of Worthies) was situated during King Sejong's reign. It was rebuilt in King Gojong's reign when the Palace was restored. The hall was used as the sleeping quarters in the early years of King Gojong's reign and doubled as his residential quarters. At the time of Gabo Reform in 1894, the Deliberative Council(Gunguk Gimucheo) and the cabinet were housed here. 
Comments
0/500
Comment below to support the creator!
More
back-to-top