http://tv.naver.com/v/1572987 https://youtu.be/ZRIaX6Xwy9Q Here the king worked at his convenience to discuss routine state affairs with high ranking officials. In light of the topography it was built to the east of the throne hall. Assemblies included daily morning meetings with ministers, reports on state affairs, and state seminars. Destroyed by the fire during the Japanese invasion in 1592 and the Coup in 1623, Seonjeongjeon was rebuilt in 1647. A long, narrow colonnaded structure surrounding the hall served as secretarial offices and provided storage. This is the only building in Changdeokgung with a blue-tiled roof.