http://tv.naver.com/v/1573188 https://youtu.be/I42AJ92NlI8 On the wide road leading to the Secret Garden, between Seongjeonggak and Nakseonjae, used to stand Junghuidang. This area was the crown prince’s residence, and was once home to many buildings. Junghuidang was removed in 1891, and the buildings that remain today are Samsamwa, a hexagonal pavilion; Chilbunseo; and Seunghwaru. All three were once connected by corridors and used as a library and for storing books. Originally the crown prince’s study, Seongjeonggak was used as a royal hospital during the Japanese occupation. Behind Seongjeonggak is a small building where the king would read and hold audiences.