http://tv.naver.com/v/1570237 https://youtu.be/0qmQHKlTp3E Seogeodang is the only building at Deoksugung with a two-tiered roof. Because it is not painted. Seogeodang resembles a typical house of that time. Queen Inmok, wife of king seonjo who moved here during the Japanese invasion at the end of the 16th century was confined in Seigeidang for ten years. This move was used by the faction opposing Gwanghaegun as a pretext for his dethronedment. After king Injo assumed the throne in 1623 most of the buildings and land were returned to their original owners but Jeukjodang and Seogeodang were preserved.