RealContentsFactory
Group 7 Created with Sketch.
1675
Views
Share 1
Add to playlist
http://tv.naver.com/v/1570914
https://youtu.be/NcFKc7Jlibk

The present building was completed in 1986 as a part of the reconstruction project of Changgyeonggung palace based on the finding of the excavation and various written records. It was confirmed through the excavation in 1984 that the original building stood on a base 20meters north to south and 18 meters west to east and the base had two stairs in its east and west sides. The restored Munjeongjeon hall is 3 kan wide and as many kan deep, and has square columns and multi-cluster brackets on the column tops.