http://tv.naver.com/v/1622052 https://youtu.be/NTyfJh6z7-Q These three Palace buildings(from left to right) are Parujeong Hall, Jibokjae Hall and Hyeopgildang Hall. They were originally built in the precincts of Changdeokgung Palace, but were moved to Gyeongbokgung Palace in 1888 when King Gojong relocated his official residence there. King Gojong used the buildings as an art hall in which to enshrine royal portraits, a library and an audience hall for the reception of foreign envoys. Records show that in 1893 the king granted five audiences to foreign envoys from Great Britain, Japan and Austria. The architectural style of Jibokjae Hall differs significantly from that of other Palace buildings, clearly displaying the influence of Chinese architecture, which at that time was regarded as “modern” by Korean builders.