In #MyOasis the kitchen happens an accident during preparing a pirates breakfast.

Can you find out yourself?
Comments
@Tiara Labadie , @Elvie McClure lets explain. my husband was in 2006 invitet by several united nations meetings for some talks medicine related and he did use them to recruite new developers and projects for Open Source medical software. One was a meeting in Geneva and there was planed by politicians and NGOs. He was on search to find a solution for a hospital information system abd there was some doctors and the absolute non mainstram die start. Osirix main Open soursce developement is done on a Mac. and a lot of radiologists use this viewer that is made by doctors and keep their interests. My husband just did write some mails that he is married now and told them to keep a focus to veer and my resources. if someone after 10 years of near no activity appears suddenly again in a scene and apply for some help for hos wife than this make attention in a scene. This people do not use for good reasons mich social networks. But all are absolute specialists in pictures Manipulation and so some good discussions can appear below my content. No its not an accident, its no bug its a feature! The other discussion comes from developers or creators to teach some basics how to have better rating results in VeeR. Its just to communicate not in Facebook. Its just to communicate below in the comments. If someone talks here he gets a like from me and a like os given back. This is more effective and push a creator to the toplists. Fact is yours both comments are recognised by me and others. and you got yours like and i follow you. When you push your own first content to veer you start with a lot of likes and yours content will have more attention from start up.😷😷😷😷 need more info?
Tiara Labadie8 mons ago
An accident that gave you so many interesting comments.
Osirix Linux8 mons ago
Cute girl 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
@Osirix Linux Do not worry, here is Penguin protected zone! 🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
Osirix Linux8 mons ago
I am happy its not a accident of TUX.
to my little oasis
Hi @Elvie McClure its 2 pm here in Germany please just short talk in 3 hours my night ends. Welcome tp my little Oasis
Elvie McClure8 mons ago
Wow, there's a lot of talk. 😏😏
hi @Inva + Sla I know some of yours very professional work and its a honor for me you spend so many likes to my simple customer content. you are since 3 months on my list and several times i did stop to mail you not to steal the time of yours creative work. Maybee you like discuss under each content of yours wish. Fact is yours work outside Veer did realy impress me. Thanks to take time to look a bot to my simple content.
Hi @Go360inc Danke für Dein Like. haben die Likes von mir und Freunden geholfen? Normalerweise gibt es von mir keinen Support für Profis oder Firmen 😉😉😉😉 Aber wenn es im Interesse aller ist gibt es da Ausnahmen. Und du warst halt in der Topliste noch hinter einem Sexportal... Tue mir den Gefallen und suche Dir ein paar neue Creators und sei Mentor für ein paar Tage für die ersten Schritte. Am besten bis das Sexportal auf die Plätze schlechter als 10 liegt. Es verhindert einen Wechsel für viele Creators an der Spitze. Also einfach auch einmal einen netten Kommentar schreiben. nicht nur ein Like