Artist Life Vision
Share 0
Add to playlist
Shelby has always had creepy experiences here. p.s She may or may not or almost gotten stuck in a elevator!
This is a mixed edit of exerts from the Old Abandoned Courthouse VR Explorations video I posted earlier. In this video Shelby walks around this old building while using a spiritbox app to see who or what may be around her.
***********************************
Get your VR headset here:
***********************************
LET’S LINK UP!
IG: @ArtistLifeVision
Facebook: @ArtistLifeVision
www.artistlifevision.com
Produced by: Stephanie Marlo * Artist Life Vision
Comments
Artist Life Vision
@Phantom VR Oh wow thanks! We have been in contact but not regarding anything administrative. Great bio! It read very nicely and was very informative about your team and the mental strains people sometimes take on. I enjoyed it.
Phantom VR
Phantom VR4 mons ago
@Artist Life Vision nice thank you . forgot to tell you I put your name into VeeR when they asked for a Biography once we hit the top 5% mark here .. Been also talking to Beijing China VeeR over the phone that you would make a good Administrator to . I don't know if they sent you anything about that ?
Artist Life Vision
@Phantom VR lol I completely understand! As a creator I tend to stay in the realm of creation more then following others who create. On my next abandoned adventure I will give your channel a shout out as a good place for 360 ghost hunts :)
Phantom VR
Phantom VR4 mons ago
@Artist Life Vision really don't watch or follow to many people in this stuff think I seen him like back in 2010 when every one was jumping on the paranormal train lol. Mostly just coast to coast am and Local para podcasters That I listen to Believe it or not paranormal teams drive me nuts sometimes lol
Artist Life Vision
@Phantom VR you can see her other stuff on YouTube at Shelby Spirit Talks. Also here on Veer you can see our tour of the abandoned prison
Artist Life Vision
@Phantom VR I'll definitely let her know! She is not in you alls league at all. I don't believe she is trying to be but I'll pass on the news. Do you know of Kyl Cobb? He is a ghost hunter and friend who has been around for a long time.
Phantom VR
Phantom VR4 mons ago
Entity sensor pro
Phantom VR
Phantom VR4 mons ago
what's this? hmm lol well It's bound to happen Sooner or later ... tell her to Lean away from ghostbox apps there like 90% fake ones but the one is Recommend if she doesn't Echo Vox and
Artist Life Vision
@Aylin Wuckert Lol nope not at all this time around!