1638
Views
In the southern Domgarden lies the Mount of Olives, formerly the center of the cathedral. The Speyer sculptor Gottfried Renn created today's figure program in the 19th century, but the original 15th century depiction was later largely destroyed.
Comments
0/500
Udo Tirolf1 yr ago
Hallo Markus, da bin ich auch gerne zu Besuch #IWasHere
Reply
Architecture really has a sense of design
Reply
This statue is Art beats nature
Reply
Markus Hild1 yr ago
@Guiii! Yes. Build 1505-1512.
Reply
Guiii!1 yr ago
The statue looks like a long history.
Reply
More
back-to-top