Amanda Morales-Guerra and her three US born children have been living in this NYC church since August 17, 2017. She cannot go outside for fear of being detained and separated from her children. Amanda is a strong woman who will do anything for her children. Hear her story in this narrated 360º story.

#ThroughHerLens
Comments
Just like to point you to my Chinese Woman clip also. In fact the chinese improve working conditions a lot with the result that fashion industries no move to south eastern europe. where production is cheaper. In fact woman can cuy fashion of the top levels now for less than 5 $. In general you can say than China lost international fashion production market because to expensive. https://cleanclothes.org/livingwage/tailoredwages
I mention tomy new production that will be in a talk at CSW62. We got invitation by stakeholders but do not travel USA. Just I point you to my Chinese Woman clip also. In fact the chinese improve working conditions a lot with the result that fashion industries no move to south eastern europe. where production is cheaper. In fact woman can cuy fashion of the top levels now for less than 5 $. In general you can say than China lost international fashion production market because to expensive.
@MoDaFo360º Hi i have since today Browser access to veer and hope this way is better and with less typos. Amanda if she realy have to go can apply in Germany to be refugee. But should start some German lessons. Normal i would not like to push such to internet. And it depends also she is doing right management in application. And this will make a more attentionship than just the view people in front of church. Search me in youtube, channel Daniela Tocan you find a clip to a refugee.
@MoDaFo360º I agree to the point
MoDaFo360º5 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan, I understand your concerns about posting material. I personally save some material for potential future projects, and cross post on multiple platforms (facebook and youtube mostly) the videos I chose to highlight and share with the world. Some of the things I really like about VeeR are: the fact that they are focused entirely on 360° material, individuals like us are highlighted as well as big productions, there is more discourse amongst peers around the world (such as our conversations), and VeeR staff are always quick to respond and assist with issues. I do, sometimes, find companies to publish my work before I share it on my own. for example a version of my Amanda in sanctuary piece was purchased and used by AJ+ and my Butterfly piece and Ellis Island piece were used by CBS News. In both cases I had a clause added to the contract allowing me to still publish the material myself as long as I don't sell it to any other outlets.
MoDaFo360º5 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan sorry I have not responded yet. There was a death in my family and I have been away from work focusing on that. The person we lost was an amazing woman and artist and I plan to post a video involving her soon.
Ithere are better resources and more sensible than veer to put the content. My Hisband did calculate by bloomberg research that veer grow from 16 to 21 million investment. i think there is a great potential.
does habe the lowest Budget of all the teams as far as i know. Such Content you bring is good for a oneday story and makes no effekt. Very clear yes to make 360 Fotos and little movies. Absolute no to put it to Veer. And i think was a wise decition froom university. Yours clip will not help this woman or change something. And makes effect to 1000 viewers but just to look. I think
@MoDaFo360º As far as i See yours content runs up in views. What you believe will be done with it. I see more and more. Low level Boulevart join this month to veer. Check Webpage of the Blick for example. I do not believe such content Is given just for fun. I do not believe that there is no strategy with veer. I was Monday at Bochum University for maybee Interview with the womans students of the solarracers champions. Bochum University dors have
MoDaFo360º5 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan, I'm not sure I understand your criticism. Were you not able to understand the English narration I provided? If not I can paste the script in the comments if you would like.  The piece is about the complicated and difficult rules and restrictions the United States places on immigrants, especially illegal immigrants. In Amanda's case, she would have qualified for asylum in the US but we have an unnecessary one year limitation on application. Even though she has lived in the US for 13+ years and has 3 children who have only known the US as their home; even though she has not broken any laws other than living where she lived; even though she has been a productive member of society, has been meeting with immigration officials regularly and has been paying taxes; immigration will not help her. The NYC church she and her children currently live in was in my neighborhood (before I moved to the west coast recently) and I visited them regularly. I would bring food and toys for the kids. I even helped throw a birthday party for the eldest child.  No I have not been to Guatemala, however this piece is not about what her life was like there, but what her life is now like in the United States.