The iconic Sunset boulevard club, in West Hollywood, The Viper Room hosts all kinds of bands. You can see musical performances by up and comers and veteran musicians alike. It was on Halloween night in 1993 that a famous tragedy occurred in front of the club. Famous actor, River Phoenix passed away. He began suffering drug overdose symptoms while inside the Viper Room and was brought outside onto the sidewalk where he died. His brother, actor and activist, Joaquin Phoenix placed the 911 call for help from the nearby pay phone. I hope that viewers can get a real sense of history and place by viewing this in 360.