Share 0
Add to playlist
This is part 2 of Haunted Skittles. http://phantomeliteparanormal.webs.com/
Not by any means did the 2nd part of the show turn out the way I wanted it to look... I could only give you parts off each camera and even the camera files where damaged off each one even my computer took a hit as if something was truly hiding from me ..Now for this edit well because the main files are damaged any trimming or modding to the footage will make it unstable to watch or id have a lot of this cut out so this is almost raw stuff here... I can't proof edit it with Final Touch ups I'm sorry...

Music by Ross Bugden - (@rossbugden)
♩♫ Epic and Dark Electronic Music ♪♬ - Welcome to Chaos (Copyright and Royalty Free)
Comments
hhhhhaaaaa i like
c5 mons ago
Hahaahhaa Super dope!!!
Phantom VR5 mons ago
@Emillyvictoria Pacheco da Silva barros in the playlists I made a Section for just raw uploads from the phone that didn't make it in.. not much in there yet but it gives a backing to the shows and to get to know us more . Well because we are new to VR a lot of our shows are 2D on YouTube and TV .. some shows I'm proud of some like this one not so much But it wasn't our fault. I couldn't of known that the cameras would fail and have massive hard drive fails. Yeah I'm upset this didn't turn out , if my viewers aren't happy so am I. :(
Phantom VR5 mons ago
@クープリン二トラ not a horror film there isn't a Classification for it.. but it can get scary it's real .. when slash marks just show up on your body or team mates getting Choked out by Invisible things it gives you new meaning to life, I suggest looking at our older shows or at least the part 1 to this and find out we aren't doing this just for fun it is dangerous ... Specially getting chased by a 8 feet tall Creature Growing at you it really does change you. now this isn't one of shows that it looks that way but I Guarantee and T we will have one in VR soon , Our older shows are what Nightmares are made of.
Anyway, with ur video, not so scared of horror film
xks 4 ur effort, curious about almost raw stuff. Just stock