Comments
@dimonauk The latest version enables producing vids without logo. And you are right about it, that app is just suitable for processing normal vid like what I record by phone camera and make some slight change.
dimonauk5 mons ago
@Jeff Ricus Thanks! Unfortunately, no, it can't, is impossible to get to this using veer editor and also I can't use the editor in my work due to the watermark at nadir. once the pro version is released I'll be able to edit work created elsewhere, but like I say, it's impossible to build this in veer. unless im somehow misunderstanding you?
Jeff Ricus5 mons ago
Very spooky elevator,nice video ,can be better via veer editor.
dimonauk6 mons ago
@Ari Kerluke See, i got in the lift with my equipment, had the idea and by the time the lift had arrived at ground floor id taken the data needed to create it... ;) Im not so much trying to freak ppl out as just play and try different things, build and create.... and its a fun spooky thing for halloween. :D
Ari Kerluke6 mons ago
it's more like sci-fi horror, as with the gleaming liquid metal... may it pumps out a vague human face on the elevato wall
Nataliq Ivanova6 mons ago
@dimonauk Oh that really sucks. I might neglected it. I gonna suggest them to move it too!
dimonauk6 mons ago
@Nataliq Ivanova I just checked, look straight down and there's a circular text logo there...
dimonauk6 mons ago
@Nataliq Ivanova @Nataliq Ivanova I'm going to go see! I asked if they would remove it!!!!
dimonauk6 mons ago
@Edwin Bersamin :D thanks! I created a set of actions in photoshop to create standard movement while animating... ;)
Nataliq Ivanova6 mons ago
@dimonauk Really? I didn't find any logo on my veer editor clip... Maybe they updated it ?