2051
Hotel Gaj Kesari, Bikaner is one of the finest hotels in Bikaner, Rajasthan India.
Comments
Shashank Mishra6 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan Ohh yes your idea is really cool this way people will like it more and they will get tovknow about 360 camera as well. You are right share on FB and getting likes will not bring me anything and here in VeeR possibility of winning giveaways means a lot to me.. I was wait to win from long but not fit in 360 360 content as i an bit shy to camera so in most of my content I am hard to found 😇🤓, But yes after seen some videos here i think i will start vlogs soon. keep supporting me .😇
@Shashank Mishra Hmmm i give you a crazy answer. when you walk somewhere and have a 360 than people around are interst and come with you in talk. Why you did not make pictures and ask the people if its ok to send to the Internet that they can share with friends. Help them to install the Vee App. They will be suddenly yours followers and will start to write comments. My secret is absolute fast production. Not longer than 2-3 Minutes. Rest of the time i explain them. Or my husband explains. My flyers include a QR code so they suddenly find my account and look many pictures of mine. And shure also the videos. and this adress they use to share. It means videos i chose in front will be allways seen by others first. What i do is street Promotion. Tomorrow we make a workshop for Openstreetmap. this group starts just 8 weeks ago. We make a print flyer and on the street we give it to people that are interest, what we do there. its independand we are tomorrow just 2 or 3 people. next time we are maybee 2 more. i will link the flyer in facebook and you can explain that here in yours discussion are some ideas . To have likes in Facebook brings you not in better position here maybee someone comes here just to get a like do not worry if no interest for the pictures or movies... such happens...
Shashank Mishra6 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan ohh so this is a secret recipe 😁, thank you will follow the way you advice.. how you able to create videos regularly.. today i went to delhi's best market and planned to shoot some video but after seen people faces 👹 like this in hot whether and sunny day i didn't pick out my camera 😜
@Shashank Mishra its not necessary allways to like my comment. its important to start discussions! that others can like yours comment to. this brings you to the top. as i am on top for some hours than each like you give me for my commt block you and others to come in toplist. And the toplist should be a regular change that unknown creators with good content can be seen. 2 days you jave to learn this lesson 😉 look in yours followers list to find unknown creators and like and comment there. This way is every time a change is in the toplist and others see rare content. i did take extra a breake for some days to be not in toplist and different content is seen.@Shashank Mishra understand the little strategy. No other portal give you this chance including human moderation and no robot decitions.
Shashank Mishra6 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan ok thank you 😃
The right way to produce 360 slideshows and to promote the picutures. I know its work but point to each picture a link to each photo and so you can describe them extra. And the photo gives back the link to the video. I forgot the way to link in description to click just. Html should work.
Shashank Mishra6 mons ago