Here's a chap named Damian who was willing to be hypnotised by using my "Pendulum Effect Induction" and filmed in 360 VR using the Samsung Gear 360. Just realised I've been recording back to front, so you'll need to Look Behind You!! Hope you Enjoy, please comment, Like and Subscribe. Thanks x http://ChrisDocStrange.co.uk/
Comments
Froog VR11 mons ago
Really love your VR films!!They are so amazing~We are also a team whom love VR films and made some of them!! Please please please come to our channel and give us some advice. This is our channel : https://goo.gl/K2Uw1A
@Aja Brown of course it is.
@Miriam pereira thank you. We are always learning something new in life. Hypnosis is a way to focus our learning. Merry Christmas xx
@Vero G Naranjo You could say that, it's one I have performed thousands of times,. Sometimes it works, other times not so much. Or differently, it's always interesting.
@Dhuwani Suri I have Christmas decorations around the front door and a big brass knocker.
@Angie Estévez I'm sat on the sofa right now, answering questions, what are you doing?
@Carlos Assis Yes, I was Hypnotized many years ago by a great Hypnotist "Peter Casson" and afterwards I read everything I could find to learn and be as great as he was. It's an amazing experience. Merry Christmas xx
@Maksymilian Rumak thank you my friend xx
@Jacynthe Moen III Why? Are you afraid of sleeping at night? Does having daydreams give you nightmares? Can you not focus on a task? Of course not, you are an intelligent person, it just seems strange when something you do every day is used for entertaining people. Try it, you'll love it. Merry Christmas.
Hi Guys. Hypnosis is just a form of acute focus. You do it every time you drive, watch a movie, read a book or stare at Facebook for hours. When the subjects focus on me, they trust me to guide them and suggest things they have not thought of, that are silly and funny. It's very relaxing not being in charge all the time and giving yourself the chance to act like a kid again. You learn all about it by reading my book "A Strange Way to Stage Hypnosis : The Honest Hypnotists Guide" find it on amazon www.feelfamous.co.uk