Comments
Muhammed Ahmed2 days ago
I'm from Iraq
Daniela Tocan2 days ago
@VeeR's Watch you do not understand. my explicit wish that any material can be reused by anyone. its creative commons like wikipedia license. the most important is not the short view. the most important is free content for anyone including commercial. I wish that anyone can take sniplets and create own work. For example to use in Wikipedia. it is not allowed to block the use my content. Its allowed to change and reuse it. I for example in the veer editor i could not find any copyright information for the music. In fact if you upload content as creative commons than Laws say very clear in Europe that its not professional for commercoal use. for this i get government papers that allow me to fly like a professional in restricted areas. One license cost me approx if i include just germany arround 3000 Euros/year. In fact i aply for RLP 150 euros what is the cheapest fee just to make fotos of the Rhine valey. Under condition CC-BY-SA. If i put them to facebook its comercial and i loose than inshurance and need a extra pilot license for commercal fotography facebook. Please read the exact german and european laws in this. Every inshurance say this is commercial to make more money. In fact than in this case you need a special licence as pilot for professional use and also a take off degree for every flight. its important if you wish consumer videos and content like mine that CC-BY-SA is supported
If it weren't for your video, I probably wouldn't have had a chance to see this spectacular view, and I could hardly speak now.
VeeR's Watch1 wk ago
Hey Daniela, our users' downloads are only able to be played with the built-in VeeR player, out of agreement with our creators in protecting their rights to their own creation, without having it reused without their knowledge and consent. So you should be not worried about your videos being used :) @Daniela Tocan
this chat makes me nervous no correction possibility for mistakes Hilti I mean. I will for the moment not upload more 360 because everyone is allowed to use my videos and can get the original files. This Chinese portal do not support Creative Commons CC-BY-SA. Any content of mine is under this license and when I have time everyone can use it for own experiments. I was planing first to upload a organ concert with the organ artist of the Louvre in 360 and 360 Sound. but today appears the museum 360 that was done 8months before. was a nice idea to put the nadir on a robot like the MI robot and let it move through the museum. It's enough culture.
@Project360 You will laugh about my solution. I thought to make a funny 360 video with a Hilton to fix the Xiaomi MI drone with the Sphere.
360 above Mt Blanc...wow
@Project360 @Hugh Hou I am in a friendly contact for the project and he write me he is interested to join for his vlog personally. you ha e to know in this project we always have trouble with electricity because I will try to do it with solar energy. and my laptop is just a eeepc with 2gb of ram. I am not rich and so no changes e for better equipment. the 10 meter boat was more cheap than drone and cam and all restored DIY. For them that take the adventure with us no-one have to pay. With yours drone I see problems be a use the steel platform for landing is not big 1,40 meters around. In the club of my husband's brother are the best pilots of Germany. And no one like to risk their dji drone. the boat is in movement and other ships produce waves of sometimes 1 meter. fly home function will not work and so on. That way you need very good plan in front. All the river are NFZ so you need permissions. A permission for NRW is 300 Euros for just 200 km. I get the permission to place any pilot and drone on my papers. And so on. A crazy project but I am sure it will work.
Project3602 wks ago
@Daniela Tocan But if I understand correctly your solution for this price is good. Perhaps you can have a better video quality with Insta360 One. If you have a more budget the Dji Mavic and GoPro Fusion are better, you can see the @Hugh Hou and @Al Caudullo drone video for exemple.
Project3602 wks ago
@Daniela Tocan Lol my German is too poor for understand correctly, I speak french 😉