Today did my training in 4-6 beaufort wind to test a variation of the @Daniela Tocan drone 360 mount©®. Heavy shakes and drone stay balanced.

More 360 Videos and pictures.

Copyright: Daniela Tocan Creative Commons CC-BY-SA
Comments
Udo Tirolf8 mons ago
Da fliegt die Drohne :-)
Thanks for the lot of likes you spend to the chat in different videos and photos. Of mine. Forgive me not to comment each. but i recognize them.
Olga Drossou9 mons ago
Thanks to provide the download link for yours videos and the tip for veer editor i will try to make a little clip. Is it realy so easy and can be done with smartphone?
@Diana Hebden How long you stay in Australia? You mix something. I have no travel company. My husband did make me as present the boat you can see in my blog in my profile. Price for the historic boat was less than a drone and we restore it. Because on the tour we need to care the boat and not to fly drones or make photos. So we invite others to trafel for free with us. Boat is 10 meters long and registered for up to 12 people. Send me a real postcard from Australia please 🤣 Adress Daniela Tocan Westenfelder Str. 14b 44866 Bochum Germany Include yours mail inside to keep contact.
Diana Hebden10 mons ago
Thanks for advice. I will look forward to hearing more about your travel company in the future. Off to Australia next week so will try some of the selfie stick photos 😀
@Diana Hebden start yours own production😆 you see here a link in comments. Download the file and unzip it. It contains small video clips of 10 seconds. Put them on yours smartphone and install #veereditor and play with it. Upload to Veer or Youtube. I promissed thti will give free all my videos. The Zip includes unpublished materials. The Trick is i mount in ths video a 3 meter selfie stick. The cam stitch pictures in a way that you can not see the 3 meter stick. with a drone you do not make better photos. You make different photos an most of first view good looking panoramas with time get boring. For such winner fotosyou need equipement of 10000 pounds. Have nothngto do with consumers. What is about the holydays plans? I plan in future to make here in veer a consumer contest if they allow. Prices are free travel in europe. No company. Private financed.
Diana Hebden10 mons ago
Hi Daniela...I am very new to VR experience and just enjoying seeing worldwide experiences and interesting photos. I am from Northwest England.You have some great pictures. Maybe I will consider a drone for better photos in the future. Kind regards. Di
Hello @Diana Hebden where are you coming from? My Husband did work once in Bham NHS Trust. You and yours Family look sympathic in yours profile. Any plans for summer holydays? I forgot where you did give me a heart. Someone fly a drone in yours family?
I sew to mount a up to 3 m selfie stick a holder. This video show the basic principle. All Video clips are free to download and i agree you put them in yours own videos or use them before you buy a 360 cam to learn how to use 360 as consumer. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pva2ybwzaC_TmZytWV-ZsfDX9_ckVtll/view?usp=sharing More 360 Videos and pictures. https://goo.gl/EjNgvr Copyright: Daniela Tocan Creative Commons CC-BY-SA
@Winthrop Bangasser Thanks to follow me. I think soon You will get more info because this is a training to make 360 for my 3000 km VLog river tour with my historic boat. Feel free to communicate. Because In general most have no time for 4 months but if you settle over from USA for a week of hollydays you are wellcome. Who serious apply first can help in daily 360 uploads to complete documentary. Example: Explain the auditorium how to make nodes on a ship as 360 tutorial. My private style will be not to retouch the drone. I like untouched footage. Try the drone include in footage. Visitor can decide for landscape view or drone view. Tour will be in parts traditional so no charter. Will be the sail on hands on style.