Thanks for all Support  the #VeeRians community. Win your prize with easter eggs of #MyOasis

This prize will be given to protect Danube delta. I promised
Comments
read the comments of @Weili
such things to be live video... uncensored... you find the eggs. my husband and me did tell a nice story for i was here in comments... i guess we did join i was here with stories arround minimum 20 times. look @Weili we and others act as mentors. he did start just with one picture of a church. and now his bycicle video is better than the one of @Hugh Hou and @360 Rumors. he did place the cam like i do it in my drone video. Quality depends on cam. This is not important.
Joy Tang6 mons ago
Awww this is a cute video! Hope you can create more wonderful works with the camera!
somehow the scratched lens for example is like a trademark. 馃槈 i was offered a repair and maybee i do it when the battery is going to die.
see its easy i promote me as part of consumer content and video. independant quality will not change :-) independant of the cam. Here to be sorry. artists are enough in the world and do not need one more that tries to reach their level and can not reach...馃槈 but parts can be used. I do not push up better videos or photos. my content should just give inspirations and ideas. see the watergames.
Go360inc6 mons ago
sory i ment to say to see youre videos from it 馃槈
@Go360inc come on... easy just put 2 sd cards inside and upload content to server unstiched. its free to use also for commercial use. means that someone will pic it and you see the results.
Go360inc6 mons ago
How so cool nice camara the video came out great Daniela cant wait to see video from it hehehe
Du w眉rdest die Cam sozusagen einweihen.
Kai Eckardt schau mal auf Wikipedia.