Comments
@Zimha 360 i forgot i have yours mail sorry. I have just to say. My cam lens is obviously damaged. And this cam have special meaning for me that i hope to repair it and not put to electronic trash. The prices are great shure the Vuze will work as far as i see but its a prize for best production this means it needs equipement of a professional to reach this level. Than the gopro fusion this is a level i can reach. Its just to activate a lot of mails from my husbands resources. Those mainly do not use facebook. They just mail. And big parts he did not have contacts since more than 10 years. And shure comes a lot of questions now and to answer takes a lot of time he have not to do me a favour. And to give a like just. Fusion to win means for me to put it somewhere until in 1 or 2 years i have the money to buy a pc with 16 cores and adobe software. But i do not think as consumer i will buy a monthly license. Third inovation ideas price but as far i understand its not a 360 its more 3d means i can not use it. Yes, i like to work with 360 but on my level. Thats i say give in case to a project for got use. A certificate from Veer is at the moment more useful than a cam. Today i did finish the preparing course in German language. Next level is B1. Papers work in Germany and i can put some activities inside CV. I came and decide to veer because google was not able for the carnival Meet-Up so etwas wie eine art Bescheinigung für die Teilnehmer auszustellen. Erwachsenenbildung nennt man so etwas hier. Und es kann aber muss nicht entscheidend sein den weiteren Lebensweg und das Level im Job zu beeinflussen. Wenn wir einen Hafen anlaufen wird gefragt ob es die Möglichkeit gibt und das Interesse 360 Fotografie und Möglichkeiten vorzustellen. aauch wie man so etwas in die Vereinsseite einbinden kann. Ich denke dass bei jedem Hafen neue Veer User dazukommen und sich einige Skipper dann eine 360 zulegen werden. Da spielt das Preislevel dann auch keine Rolle mehr. Stelle ich nur meine Madv vor. werden die meisten sich nicht für eine Fusion interessieren. Stelle ich eine Fussion vor und sage sorry aber ich brauche 8 Stunden mit einem Hochleistungs PC um ein perfektes 360 hinzubekommen werden die Skipper zu 95% abwinken. Die Interessiert auch nicht ob die Garmin gut oder schlecht ist. Sie werden eine Garmin kaufen weil das Echolot mit dem sie hochzufrieden sind auch von Garmin kommt.
Zimha 3607 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan how did you send me that drone video if you dont have my email??? 🤔 what?? you deleted the comment I responded to and now I look stupid?? hmm ok fine NVM... do what you want... CMON the prizes from Veer are amazing. VUZE cameras are great GOPro also... I would be so so happy if my video got that losers award and Lala would have a 360 camera as I promised. Fusion delivers amazing footage and for me it does not matter if they are partners or not I know I can't afford it either so I am thankful to Veer for this chance to win one... I have problems with my eyes also and most of my friends dont know that and i try to keep it secret. got no health insurance plus I live in shithole country... Read the description again and try using Grammarly or Google translate. what certificate are you looking for? that you are a women VR creator? I could print you that... Or maybe Adobe suite certificate? I could sell you mine got no use of it 😥😣 sorry but we think differently
@Zimha 360 yours mail i have not. hangouts do not use. strategy? I read all comments here and do not understand what you are talking about? I think yours comment was for someone else. About the prizes. I think they are not usefull for me. But a nice paper Certificate will be realy good. with a description why i got this paper. (Urkunde, Zeugnis, Teilnahmebescheinigung) The first price i can never reach with my content. Read description. Second place is the looser place. Big maybee this time. The sailride company did react one day to late with the loxx buton i mare the shoping bag. The Wine in the video will be a part of my litle postcard event for the followers. And is for future things too show wine production. In regular i use phone or face to face talk. I told in various comments that a price if i get one will be given to a non government organisation to document nature change in Unesco protected area danube delta. The GoPro fusion is not a partner of #VeeR and i have not the money to buy a 16 core pc or laptop for postproduction. 3d content i can not see. Do you realize that i have a major strabismn and near blind with one eye. Thats is the reason i take sun glases in videos as a trademark. The leve i can reach maybee is second and third level but its better to have a certficate that looks good.
Zimha 3607 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan my phone with that Watsapp number stayed back home. But I am available via mail and hangouts.. sorry but I still don't get you and your strategy. I returned the favour and liked all of your videos to support you for this women in VR event but you act like you don't want to win a prize... Yes you are right I have mastered editing but I don't brag about it nor I try to act smart and tell other people what to do or how to use their phones or cameras.
#veereditor needs a betertime usability to push exact in one second up to 25 photos together. Somethinglike a orientation grid additinal for place text. And a 360 black picture to give videos a more cinema effect.
Zimha 3607 mons ago
😉🙌
Hi @Jackson Kleber thanks for the like. Maybee if you look inside the Photosection you ask you why i put days before veer decide for the Madness contest 😉 i was so nice to free the content and give the zip file free to download for any creator to produce horror or madness music with open soundtracks. For this trailer i choose some music from veer editor my little production studio. It will be in contest my little surprice whats behind the black secret and the letters to bring it to perversion. Again i will not have the best video because i deny Photoshop works. But it rules special for men.