Short walk on the beach near Alexandra Beach Spa Resort situated in Potos, Thassos island.
Comments
Cucos Sorin1 yr ago
Thank you! Next year is the anniversary of my first ten years of motorcycling and I see no better way to celebrate that but with a 3 months long motorcycle ride :) Gotta work for the money first :)
VeeR's Watch1 yr ago
@Cucos Sorin wow the cross country trip sounds awesome, have fun and we're looking forward to seeing more of your fun trips!
Cucos Sorin1 yr ago
@VeeR's Watch Yes, I need stabilization however I prefer to invest in travels for now as investing in stabilization equipment is not a priority for me right now. I will get another 360 camera for next season, and also a drone. Next year I plan e very, very long trip spanning over 7 countries and my budget is really tight. Thank you
TheMumbio1 yr ago
I want my whole family can be here. We can go for a walk and talk and laugh.
VeeR's Watch1 yr ago
@Cucos Sorin Thank you for showing us the very detailed plan! Yes Thassos is overall beautiful, and maybe you can even show more of the beauty in your video if it could be less shaky during your filming. A stabilizer could help!
@Cucos Sorin wow,that's great.
Cucos Sorin1 yr ago
Yes, Thassos island is just awesome. Next time I'll visit the mountain side because in October I only stayed for just a few days and haven't had the time to take it all in. You'll need at least 7 days to visit all of Thassos. And gotta rent a car or motorcycle to do that. There's also a few spots that are inaccessible with my type of motorcycle... You can do mountain hiking and catch the sun at the beach, all in the same day.
I think I can find my soul here. Nature creates the most beautiful scenery.
Saraí Cruz1 yr ago
It should be nice to take wedding photos here.
The seaside scenery is very beautiful, I also want to see the sea.