Like and share. Vote for me for the contest #upintheair making of https://youtu.be/amhWH-A-bSs

We did put during our FPV drone training session a Xiaomi Sphere with the Xiaomi Selfie Stick to a race drone.  It's a Christmas training for the Drone Champions League Germany.

First part is normal speed, rest slow motion. Normal a 360 drone video you fix the cam vertical.  in this case we fix horizontal to get the follow effect. Because of slow motion we did have reduce the 4k much to a 1k video other wizę if not trained you can not follow the drone.

Speed of the Drone because of the cam is just arrow d 120km/hour. In a real race you go around 160km/hour. All video was done complete just with the veer app.
Comments
Danke. Da bin ich doch mal gleich durch allen Content bei Dir durch. Und habe Euch bei #throughherlens unterstützt mit einem Like. Ich steh nihtaufNacbearbeiun insbesodere mit Photoshop etc. Aber Euch beiden ist wenigstens etwas Phantasie nicht abhanden gekommen. Im Gegensatz zu machem Profi, dem zu dem Thema nichts anderes einfällt ausser Titten zum Oktoberfest in 100 Variationen zu zeigen. Wie meine Wasserspiele weitergehen findest du in meinem Mamaliga Artikel und auf Youtube. Hier lösche ich den Content meist nach 2-3 Wochen. Mal ist er gut, mal schlecht. PS. Mein Mann hat in Neustadt noch ein Motorrad aus der Zeit um 1900 stehen.
Udo Tirolf8 mons ago
Cool
@Dr. Imran Khan I hide them. Usability is much reduced with the veer app.
Dr. Imran Khan9 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan Hmmmm affter one week it seems they do not make any anouncement in blog. Anyways yes they decide for things that are in mainstream and not for inovation so much. As we know this does not work with woman so much. Still have no 360. Be in waiting position. Why i come here. Where are all the photos and yours content. I come back to yours profile and can not find them.
Look in collections im not in the circle of the winners. But i hope they show minimum the first 100 to 200 paces. i like to see what level they give consumer cameras and consumer levels. The professionals do not interest me. I wish to buy a new cam and go for a maximum price level as consumer to 200$.
Crysothemys9 mons ago
Where are results? I can not find them in the blog
@Ansh Thakur thanks to follow me. can you give me an advice, how you make in yours profile page the picture? When i upload a picture my #VeeR app crash
@Dr. Imran Khan Do not know. Criteria are votes, and good photoshop work. I have no photoshop because pc is to old. I think they will decide and it takes some weeks. There are thousands of photos. In Fotos i saw a lots of stiching mistakes and in parts allmost same sky. I have personal preferences but maybe not mainstream.
Dr. Imran Khan9 mons ago