Hi Veer World, this is my 1st Upload here and I hope you like it.

I broadcasted it live on Periscope, thats why you hear me talking to viewers. You can watch the original broadcast here: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypKdXvRQaYKW
Comments
ywang4 mons ago
You are pretty!
ywang4 mons ago
Nice video! Thanks for taking the tour around. You should definitely go for the campaigns #ThroughHerLens and #FeatureMe
I hope you are not sad but i put yours Video inside my #ThroughHerLens Colection. Veer App has a bug you are not happy, i can not delete. Than just inform @VeeR's Watch
Thanks to like my comment💌 please send me a postcard from Berlin. Thanks in Advance🐾🐶🎩
@VeeR's Watch when is the chat edit function ready in the chat? 👹☠️👹☠️ december) . to make short clips approx 10 seconds so you can produce arround 1minute clips. and with time make yours videos longer. Hope you join UN woman day. I prepare the concept now what take 3 hours. and than 10 mins to make different scenes and at least final cut take 2 mins for a 1 min video. Wow yours cam was expensive. Idid pay for the Xiaomi Sphere or MadV 180.-€ and this was absolute limit for me. With the Mi i was after 2 days official Google trusted. have after 2 months 150000 views.
@Dana Cyrol Nice to meet you. As usual i review all my followers. I did have not the time to look now a 20 minutes video. Special i do not speak one word of english. Be just a simple Woman. Some suggestions from my point of view, try at beginning and i am a Beginner (since
Dan King4 mons ago