Travnik clock tower was built by the Hajji Ali-beg mosque in Travnik and it is the only city in Bosnia and Herzegovina with two clock towers. It is assumed that it was built by Mehmed-pasha Kukavica in the 18th century. The clock tower was rebuilt in 1817. by Suleiman Pasha Skopljak. Then, it was erected with a wooden roof on pillars. There is also space for the bell. On that occasion, the Austrian consul's Von Simschena commissioned watch that actually strikes every hour and a quarter as well. Then, a major fire in 1856 damaged the clock tower, and it was thoroughly restored by Hajji Ali Bey Hasanpašić. On 14 June 1973 the tower collapsed, and the building was completely reconstructed in 1977.