A special dedication to all women, through ages and times :)
This pano was made with 2 old pictures and a paint job from Ludovic PIETTE, an impressionist
Its in Pontoise, near Paris (France)
Comments
Carabee Drone9 mons ago
we can continue this discussion on Facebook if you want 鈽猴笍 Add me, my nick name is stylo blanc 馃槉 i will give you a summary of french drone laws and answer your question if i can 馃槉
@Carabee Drone As i see you fly drones. And love postcards like me :-) 馃槏 2 things i like to ask you. planing my tour from netherlands to black sea danube delta. Normal i go Maas, Rhine and Mainz i go to Main. The Rhine is most difficult part because the water have speed of 9km/h and the boat makes 12km/h. In fact we go there approx 3-5 km. Rhine valley is loveley and a lots of castles are there for 360 and drone flights where for me is easy to get special rights. If i go through France channels is more easy bit approx Stra脽bourgh i come to the rhine. Problem i do not know the drone laws close to water. And i heard France is very restrictive. but france is just 600 km more longer way and i do not speak french. If you like we can discuss this in the creators group. France is still am option. For boating i need a 4 weeks vignette there to go on the rivers. maybee you or some friend likes to join to cover the language problem if france is a option.
Carabee Drone9 mons ago
@Daniela Tocan You re right, im from France. I live 30km north Paris, a town called Cergy. Really lovely one :)
@Carabee Drone first congratulation and its realy fine arts. As far i understand correct from a fast review yours content you are french. Which region you live?
涓澹惰侀厭9 mons ago
鎰熻鏄湪娌圭敾閲岄潰
Carabee Drone9 mons ago
@Reiner Lesprenger Thanx ! Yes, the most difficult part of the work is to find old pix and paints, and put them in order so you find which ones were taken from the same places. Once that is done, another hard task is to take the exact shot so all pix can be fitted (i usually take around a dozen shot for that step...) Thanx again and if you want to chat with me, dont hesitate, it will be a great pleasure ! You can join me on facebook, my nick name is Stylo Blanc and my page is Carabee Drone :)
amazing, that you have found a spot where 3 different works fit together in perspective. Is it in Paris? I do similar works, but I repaint it in the end. Have some of them in my veer-portfolio. It is very nice to see a work, where it is done as a collage. Very inspiring, good job!
Carabee Drone9 mons ago
@Anita Dickens MD Thanx 馃槉
interesting,,combining 2 old photos is actually a great idea!!!!
Carabee Drone9 mons ago
@Carol Yin Wohou, Thanx a lot, that made me blush :)
Halloween theme for kids of a castle near Paris (France)
Drone aerial view from Vaureal (Val d'oise, France), a very cute little village
Lac des Settons, Bourgogne (France)
Cergy Saint Christophe (France) train station. Also the biggest clock in Europe
1.2k
Port Cergy - Val d'Oise - France
1.9k
Piscine de l'Axe majeur de Cergy - Val d'Oise - France
1.8k
Watching a shark movie in a swimming pool !
1.6k
Louviere's Lake, in my hometown, near Paris (France)
1.8k
Winter lights event in France
1.6k
When past meet present !
1.6k
Grouchy Castle (France) by night
2.3k
When past meet present in France
2.0k