620
Views
The Berryer city was formerly called "Aguesseau market passage". This market, founded in 1723 between the current streets of Surene, Aguesseau and Montalivet, was soon to collapse. Letters patent dated from the camp of Aalst on August 16, 1745 authorized the transfer to a place located between the street of the Madeleine (street Boissy-d'Anglas) and the street Royale, which did not exist yet. The ground opened on the rue Basse-du-Rempart, absorbed since by the boulevard des Capucines.
Comments
0/500
Comment below to support the creator!
More
back-to-top