< img src="//bat.bing.com/action/0?ti=5858059&Ver=2" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility: hidden;" />
34
Views
In spite of the transformations of Paris operated by Baron Haussmann, which made many passages disappear, a decree of September 3, 1860 authorized the opening of this passage. It was the last covered walkway built in Paris at the time of Haussmann.
Comments
0/500
Comment below to support the creator!