1603
Views
Catherine Square lies to the south west of the High Street and is a central space within Princesshay, forming both a pedestrian route to and from Cathedral Green and an open space of historic interest, with backdrops of St.Stephens Church (Grade II*) to the north west and the remains of St.Catherine's Almshouses (Grade II listed and Scheduled Monument) to the south east.

(This 16k image was created with 34 photographs stitched together.)

#2018
Comments
0/500
Comment below to support the creator!
More
back-to-top