VeeR Home Page Upgrade
Aiming to provide the best 360 VR experience for all VR enthusiasts, have recently upgraded its Home Page features to further enhance the uploading, sorting, and storing process for all VR/360 creators. The new home page is now categorized into four different sections:
• Home: Customize your home page
• Uploads: Categorize your uploaded works
• Collections: Store all the collections you have made
• Likes: See all the works you have liked
In this blog, we will walk you through each section and introduce you the secret features you might not have noticed.
Customize Your Home Page
• Scroll all the way down to the bottom of Home Page
• Click on “Customize Section” button
• Select the sections you would like to show
• Make adjustment to the current sections on the right tab
Manage Your Uploads
• Check all the works you have uploaded
• Click on the button on the top right of any work to start editing such as adjusting orientation and thumbnail.
• Click on the button to delete any upload
• Review drafts and finish editing
Build Your Collections
• Click on the + icon to start creating a new collection
• Make any adjustments or re-edit on any past collection you have created by clicking on it
• Check out this blog article to learn more about advanced collection features
With the mission of empowering everyone to be a 360 VR creator, VeeR has become one of the biggest 360/VR content hubs by both content and creator volume, and a trusted platform for VR professionals, production studios and prestigious brands on a global scale. Now with the updated Home Page feature, creators will have an even better experience of sorting and sharing 360 works.
VeeR VR is a leading VR video content network dedicated to connecting VR content creators from all around the world. VeeR VR app has been featured on App Store’s front page in many countries and regions, and handpicked by editors on Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, and Oculus.
VeeR VR is a leading VR content platform with the mission of empowering everyone to create and share virtual reality content. Within a year of its establishment, it’s become a phenomenon sweeping through the 360 community, and has been featured on Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR and HTC Vive. While we believe that VR is the future of storytelling, we want to encourage all VR lovers to create beyond boundaries.