Facebook Highlights VeeR At Oculus Connect 5
At Oculus Connect 5, Mark Zuckerberg keeps his faith in getting 1 billion into VR, but it will take a while. To achieve that goal, there are two challenges in the way according to Zuckerberg: “building a self-sustaining ecosystem where developers can afford to create a high-quality experience”, and “building a product with a form factor that is comfortable that you can take with you anywhere you go and that is powerful enough to run any experience we want”.
While Oculus and other VR hardware brands are dedicating to further develop and improve the performance and user experience of the hardware to solve the later problem, the self-sustaining VR ecosystem requires high-quality VR content platforms to connect VR developers and audiences. Since launched in 2016, VeeR’s mission is to empower everyone to create and share the next generation of media, by allowing VR content creators to create and distribute content easily, and connect them with our global VR enthusiasts from over 180 regions and countries.
It was an honor for us to be featured by Eric Cheng, Head of Facebook Immersive Media, as a “popular distribution destination” in his presentation. During which, he covered the best practices for creating VR video for distribution and playback in Oculus Go.
VeeR has many distinguished features, such as:
- Supporting VR content in different forms, including 360, 3D 180, and other FOV
- Supporting interactive VR/360 experiences: simply click and drag to add multiple pictures, videos, hotspots, texts and URL to your work. No coding needed.
- Supporting embed 360/VR videos into the different websites and watching offline.
- Thousands of ultra HD VR videos, photos, and interactive experience available
- Allowing social interactions while enjoying the VR content
We would keep working on our mission to grow a sustainable VR ecosystem, and we are looking forward to being available on Oculus Quest.
If you don’t want to wait until next year, simply download VeeR VR app available on Oculus Go and Oculus Rift to enjoy the high-quality VR content.
VeeR VR is now available on Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear, Steam VR and more.