5 Benefits of 360-Degree Photos & Videos (Personal & Business)
1. Gateway to new marketing platform
As a general marketing rule, you should continue testing new platforms daily. If you use Facebook for your business you will grow while Facebook itself is growing. Join social networks early and when they grow you will too like a tidal wave.
2. Unlimited possibilities for viewers
10 years from now we are going to think “remember when the internet was 2-D”?
- Watch events like concerts and keynotes.
- Attend the Super Bowl from any Seat in the Stadium.
- Utilize 360 video for security purposes.
- Hotels can allow potential customers to view rooms before booking.
3. Consumer Loyalty
When companies make a noticeable effort to post new forms of media and content, they beg for consumers’ attention; on that note, putting in a little bit of effort goes in a long way.
4. Worthy of an investment (not a fad)
How do I know 360 video is going to be a worthwhile investment, you ask?
We’re on the decline of traditional media. Radio’s, TV’s and soon in the future photos and videos.
5. 360 Degree Media Advertising
Running an advertising campaign?
- 3x Higher Conversion (CTR, view -> click)
- 30% higher repeated view rate
- 70-300% increase in user engagement
Mark Metry is the Founder of VU Dream, an agency dedicated to helping virtual and augmented reality startups market their innovative products into reality.
Mark is also the Host of the Humans 2.0 podcast, a top charts iTunes podcast that features talented and impactful people in the new 21st century world. Mark has been featured in publications like the Huffington Post and VRScout.